Druzhba-Nova Agroholding together with Ukrainian Agribusiness Club and AgriEvent Agency invite you to take part in and the ІІІ International conference "Systematic approach in implementation of informational and resource-saving technologies in crop production"which will be held on 16-17 August 2013in Varva city, Chernihiv region, Ukraine.
The Conference will be attended by speakers from USA, Canada, Argentina, EU and Ukraine.
- Raj Kosla, Ph.D., USA
- Suat Irmak, Ph.D., USA
- Robin Gebbers, Ph.D., Germany
- Richard J. Goodwin, Ph.D., UK
- Jerry Mulliken, M.S., USA
- Viacheslav Adamchuk, Ph.D., Canada
- Robert D. Saik, Canada
- Speaker from LIAG company, Argentina
- Olexiy Melnychuk, PhD, Canada
MAIN SUBJECTS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- optimization of agrotechnological process under conditions of variable climate and high economic and environmental management risks;
- sensor technology and modern agronomic service;
- vertical integration of precision farming systems as exemplified by ALLC "Druzhba-Nova";
- improvement of water-, nitrogen- and carbon management to increase crop production.
The conference is expected to be attended by over 300 representatives of agricultural holdings and farmers, producers of agricultural machinery and CPPs, banks, research institutions and distribution companies from over 12 countries and representatives of relevant mass-media.